Last Revised: April 19, 2018
The Services are not intended for use by any individual under the age of 18. Users under 18 or any are not allowed to register with or use the Services.
BUENA does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on the Services. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Upon registration with the Services, a user profile is developed to further customize the user’s experience. We collect certain personally identifiable information (collectively, “Personal Information”) you actively enter onto our forms during registration or while using the Services.
- Information We Collect From You. When you register on, or otherwise use the Services, we may collect information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other fields in the Services including:
- Phone number
- Third Party Website login information
- Login Through Third Party Websites. We may require you to login to the Services using third party websites (including a social network site such as Facebook or Instagram) (a “Third Party Website”). If you login to the Services through a Third Party Website, we access and collect information about your use of the Third Party Website and information you provide to such Third Party Website. To the extent you and the Third Party Website allow, we may access your information that is publicly available to other users of the Third Party Website and all information you have provided to the Third Party Website, such as login e-mail and other content information, friends lists, network statistics and updates regarding your Third Party Website account. We will notify you before we collect such information from such Third Party Website.
We may also use web beacons to access our cookies. A web beacon is an electronic file on a Web page that allows us to count users who have visited that page and to recognize users by accessing our cookies. Further, a web beacon can be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. You can avoid web beacons by turning off HTML display and displaying only the text portion of your email.
BUENA may track users across third party websites and [will/will not] use or respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals in your web browser. BUENA and some Third Party Websites may keep track of your browsing activity when serving you content, which enables us and Third Party Websites to tailor what is presented to you. Certain website browsers allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that BUENA and third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
We may participate in behavioral-based advertising. This means that a third party may place a cookie on your browser, or use a web beacon, to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites. If you would like to opt-out from having the behavioral-based advertising companies with whom we have a relationship use your information for advertising purposes you can do so by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance.
- How We Use Your Information
- To Provide the Services. We use the information that we collect from you to provide you with the Services, support and enhance your use of the Services, customize and optimize the content or advertisements you receive or view when you use the Services, allow you to evaluate your eligibility for such products or services, to monitor which features of the Services are used most and to allow us to determine which features we need to focus on improving. If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
When you register on the App for the Services, you may be given the option of receiving periodic informational/promotional mail or e-mail from BUENA. You choose whether or not to receive correspondence when you provide this information or by changing your preferences within your registration profile at any time.
We use non-Personal Information collected from users of the Services in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Services and for business and administrative purposes.
- Diagnose Website Problems. BUENA uses your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer the Website. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic data. It is not stored or linked to your personal profile information, such as name or contact information.
- Services-related Announcements. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
- Customer Service. We will send you a welcoming email to the address provided by the social media platform you use to register for the Services. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. You may revoke your consent to be contacted at any time by making the change on our user information page or by emailing us at gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your access request within 30 days.
- Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Aggregated Data. BUENA may aggregate your Personal Information with information of other users and/or de-identify your Personal Information in a manner that such information can no longer be used to identify you, and may also collect and create aggregated usage and log data collected from users of the Services that does not contain Personal Information (collectively, the “Anonymized Data”). We may use and share Anonymized Data for any business purposes, including sharing them with our business partners, affiliates and service providers.
- Law Enforcement. BUENA cooperates with government and law enforcement officials, agencies and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials, agencies or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of BUENA or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, or if you wish to update your preferences to receive email or other communications from us, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend your Personal Information and preferences by making the change on our user information page or by contacting us at gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your access request within 30 days.
- Retention of Personal Information
It is our policy to protect your account information against unauthorized access or release. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet, and any information you transmit to BUENA you do at your own risk. We recommend that you use unique numbers, letters and special characters in your password and not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or Personal Information with others, you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify BUENA at gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life and change your password.
In addition, we have procedures that limit BUENA’s employees and contractors’ access to Personal Information. Only those employees and contractors with a business reason to know have access to such information. We educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy through standard operating procedures, mandatory training programs, and internal policies on data privacy and corporate integrity. We take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy responsibilities.
- Individual California Residents
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for directing marketing without your approval. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us by mail at BUENA Corp., 2515 South Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034, by email at gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life , by phone at (310) 775-1507, or the other contact information provided below. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.
We may provide links to Third Party Websites, such as credit bureaus, service providers or merchants. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by BUENA, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. BUENA does not guarantee and is not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of their information.
- Users Outside the United States
Attention: Privacy Officer
2515 South Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034
gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life