Last Revised: April 19, 2018
I. ABOUT THE SERVICES
1. BUENA is an online and mobile platform that allows users to discover, share, and book experiences, places, and services from brands, friends, social organizations, and media promoters.
what information we may collect about you;
what we use that information for;
what third-party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using the Services; and
with whom we share that information.
II. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
1. You must create an account on the Services (a “User Account”) to visit the Services. You may create a User Account by completing the registration process set forth on the App. You are responsible for providing and maintaining current your accurate contact information, which may include name, email address, address, phone number and other account information. Telephone calls and email correspondence with BUENA may be recorded or monitored.
2. To register a User Account on the Services, you must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction).
3. You (and your authorized staff, if any) are the sole authorized user of your User Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password and account number provided by you or BUENA for accessing the Services. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. BUENA has no control over the use of your or any user’s account and expressly disclaims any liability derived therefrom. Should you suspect that any unauthorized party may be using your password or account or you suspect any other breach of security, you will cease all use and contact BUENA immediately by emailing gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life.
III. TERMS APPLICABLE TO THE SERVICES
3. Use Restrictions.
(b) You agree to protect the Services, and their proprietary content, information and other materials, from any unauthorized access or use, and you agree that you will not use the Services or such proprietary content, information or other materials except as expressly permitted herein or expressly authorized in writing by BUENA. Except as specifically permitted herein or expressly authorized in writing by BUENA, you agree that you will not directly or indirectly: (i) distribute, sell, assign, encumber, transfer, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, modify, time-share or otherwise exploit the Services in any unauthorized manner, including but not limited to by trespass or burdening network capacity; (ii) use the Services in any service bureau arrangement; (iii) copy, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, localize, port or otherwise modify the Services, any updates, or any part thereof in any form or manner or by any means; (iv) harvest or scrape any content or data from the Service, or (v) permit any third party to engage in any of the acts described in clauses (i) through (iv). (c) You further understand and agree that you are not permitted to: (w) remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary rights’ notice or restrictive rights legend contained or included in the Services; (x) decompile, disassemble, reverse compile, reverse assemble, reverse translate or otherwise reverse engineer any part of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is
prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Services); (y) use any means to discover the source code of any portion of the Services; or (z) otherwise circumvent any functionality that controls access to or otherwise protects the Services. Any attempt to do any of the foregoing is a violation of the rights of BUENA and its licensors. If you breach these restrictions, you may be subject to prosecution and damages. You further agree not to use the
Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that BUENA is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using the Services.
6. Third Party Services and Materials.
(a) Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications
or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using
the Services, you acknowledge and agree that BUENA is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content,
accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of
such Third Party Materials or web sites. BUENA does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not
have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or
web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other
web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
(b) In addition, third party services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the Services are not available in all languages or in all countries. BUENA makes no representation that any third party services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent you choose to access such services or Third Party Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable
IV. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability.
1. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE OR SERVICES) ARE PROVIDED TOYOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND BUENA HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE USE, PERFORMANCE AND SUPPORT THEREOF), EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, COMPLETENESS, INTEGRATION, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR DISABLING DEVICES, UNINTERRUPTED USE AND ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. BUENA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR VIRUS- OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE OR BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY OTHER APPLICATION OR ANY PARTICULAR SYSTEM OR DEVICE, OR (IV) DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE PROVIDED BY BUENA OR ITS AUTHORIZED AGENTS WILL NOT BE DEEMED TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY BUENA OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. The Services and their content, including their “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos), proprietary content, information and other materials, are protected under intellectual property, copyright,trademark and other laws. You acknowledge and agree that BUENA and/or its licensors own all right, title and interest in and to the Services (including without limitation any and all patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how and any and all other intellectual property rights therein or related thereto) and you agree
2. Any and all (i) suggestions for correction, change and modification to the Services and other feedback (including but not limited to quotations of written or oral feedback), information and reports provided to BUENA by you (collectively “Feedback”), and all (ii) improvements, updates, modifications or enhancements, whether made, created or developed by BUENA or otherwise relating to the Services (collectively, “Revisions”), are and will remain the property of BUENA. You acknowledge and expressly agree that any contribution of Feedback or Revisions does not and will not give or grant you any right, title or interest in the Services or in any such Feedback
or Revisions. All Feedback and Revisions become the sole and exclusive property of BUENA and BUENA may use and disclose Feedback and/or Revisions in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever without further notice or compensation to you and without retention by you of any proprietary or other right or claim. You hereby assign to BUENA any and all right, title and interest (including, but not limited to, any patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, show-how, know-how, moral rights and any and all other intellectual property right) that you may have in and to any and all Feedback and Revisions. At BUENA’s request, you will execute any document, registration or filing required to give effect to the foregoing assignment.
VI. ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
This Section includes an arbitration agreement and an agreement that all claims will be brought only in an individual capacity (and not as a class action or other representative proceeding). Please read it carefully. You may opt out of the arbitration agreement by following the opt out procedure described below.
1. Informal Process First. You agree that in the event of any dispute between you and BUENA, you will first contact BUENA and make a good faith sustained effort to resolve the dispute before resorting to more formal means of resolution, including without limitation any court action.
Class Action Waiver
Any Claim must be brought in the respective party’s individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple plaintiff, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). The parties expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum. If the Claim is subject to arbitration, the arbitrator will not have authority to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action nor make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator. The parties understand that any right to litigate in court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, or to be a party to a class or representative action, is waived, and that any claims must be decided individually, through arbitration.
If this class action waiver is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of the Arbitration Agreement, if otherwise effective, will be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, you and BUENA each waive any right to a jury trial.
VII. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3. Export Laws. You agree that you will not export or re-export, directly or indirectly the Services and/or other information or materials provided by BUENA hereunder, to any country for which the United States or any other relevant jurisdiction requires any export license or other governmental approval at the time of export without first obtaining such license or approval. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or any country that has been designated by the U.S.
Government as a “terrorist supporting” country, or (b) to anyone listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties, including the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons. You are responsible for and hereby agree to comply at your sole expense with all applicable United States export laws and regulations.
4. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Services and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein.
2515 South Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034, by email at gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life, or by phone at (310) 775-
herein and there are no promises, covenants or undertakings other than those expressly set forth herein.
BUENA Corp suggests places. We do not offer professional advice in financial or medical matters.; nor are we accountable for your experiences at those places.
IX. EXTERNAL WEBSITES
BUENA Services contain links to external websites. We are in no way endorsing or accountable for the content, privacy policies, or terms of suggested websites.
We reserve the right to modify terms at our own discretion.
We reserve the right to restrict users for abusive behaviors.
We reserve the right to terminate your account.
If you have any questions about the terms of this website, please feel free to contact gimme [at] BUENA [dot] life.