So you’re going on a vacation…we’re jealous. Whether your vacation is a weekend get-away or an international adventure, it is important to have all of your travel essentials packed and ready to go. We’re talking toiletries, clothes, tech, what to bring on the plane, and more because nobody wants to finally arrive at their destination and realize…they forgot their toothbrush or deodorant.
Some of the main vacation checklist questions we have seen are:
What should you bring on vacation list?
There are loads of items you should bring for vacation. However, the essential items are:
- Your passport (if your vacation is an international trip)
- Your wallet with photo ID and credit cards
- Cash in the currency of wherever you are going
- Your prescriptions and contacts/glasses
- A change of clothes in your carry-on (just in case your luggage gets lost)
- Phone charger and portable phone charger
- Toiletry essentials — think toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, dry shampoo
How do I make a vacation packing list?
While there are tons of ways to make packing lists from Excel spreadsheets to the notes app on your phone, we’ve found the easiest way to create a vacation packing list is by having BUENA help you out. BUENA’s interactive and visual lists help you keep track of everything you need. You can type down all the items you need to pack, organize by category, as well as add items you need for your upcoming trip from across the web all to one place.
We have featured some of our most popular vacation checklists in this post. Here, you can explore packing lists for warm and cold weather, packing lists for different vacation lengths, toiletry essentials, travel gear, and more. Let’s get packing so you can get to the fun part, the vacation!